Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Long time no see!

Views

Well I am now back in Canada as I assume most of you now know.
I'm not going to go into detail, suffice to say my timing was probably the worst in history.
I had the unbelievable ability to decide to live in one of the worlds most expensive cities JUST as the economy worldwide started tanking.

Well done CJ!

I have many pictures to post, I will do so in the following days. They should be of Paris, London and Halloween.

Right now Kyle and I are trying to get me to stay in Canada, we are in the process of applying for it right now. Wish us luck, the government is pretty strict on that sort of thing. Despite what everyone hears it is NOT a walk in the park, it is NOT cheap and it is NOT something a blind monkey could do.

Until then I am not allowed to work legally (and no I wont be working ILLEGALLY) before anyone suggests it AGAIN, seriously people! I am not going to take any chance to let the government say get out of here for a few measly bucks! It gives me no excuse not to update at least twice a week though right!

Now that was a double negative braincell killer for you grammar Nazi's!

Here is a teaser of the photos to come..

No comments: