Thursday, December 18, 2008

One week until Christmas

Views

I am a Christmas freak, I'm sure most of you know that. Growing up we couldn't put the tree up before December 13th because that's my (MUCH older) brothers birthday and fair enough to. I know 6 people born in December, that's more than any other month... so what is it about March eh? Is there not much else to do in March? You all know what I'm alluding to! Back to my point, Christmas is awesome, trees, presents, celebration of Jesus being born, the delicious once a year food and all that.

But what is MORE awesome than Christmas


Is it
Festivus?... nope, close but no cookie

What could be more awesome than Festivus and Christmas put together....

Its
Chrismahanukwanzakah!!!! (that pronounced chris-ma-han-u-kwan-za-kah)

Now stuff that in your pipe and smoke it "happy holidays is a cop out" people.

So this holiday season, be inclusive, wish people a
Merry
Chrismahanukwanzakah and watch the fear and confusion come in their eyes! Oh and here is a picture of our Chrismahanukwanzakah tree and presents. We are working on including a Festivus pole for next year.




















Heres some of the Christmas cards I got this year to, I bet I got more than you :P















p.s. Im still trying to figure out the whole sideshow thing for the photos of Paris and London, should be do
ne before Christma..... op almost messed up there, they should be done before Chrismahanukwanzakah but no promises.







No comments: