Saturday, March 14, 2009

Views

Sigh...

I just made a Pavlova http://www.joyofbaking.com/Pavlova.html from scratch

I make them a lot for parties over here because no one has ever had them before and everyone ohhs and ahhs over them. They always turn out just fine but I couldn't find the recipe so I guessed the cooking time and temp.

I knew it was an hour to cook, I knew it was about 110-140 degrees Celsius.


I'm having a dinner party tomorrow night and I haven't been feeling the best this week..... but I really like making this dessert because it comes out a real beaut if its done right! and then...

I BURNT THE FREAKING THING!!!!!!!!

and now it just looks like a big burnt poo coloured cake

6 eggs down the drain, its 1am!!! and now I have to get up really early tomorrow to make another bloody one!

No comments: