Friday, March 6, 2009

Why I hate the phone

Views

We went to see the lawyer on Monday, he said all was well. We signed about 60574937393 forms and I spent an hour or so describing all of my name changes, okay maybe that's a little bit of an exaggeration but that's what it felt like.

The phone rang today and I jumped it startled me so much. I happened to have a cup of coffee in my hand at the time and I then spent the next twenty minutes mopping it off the couch, the floor, the books that I kee
p on the flark and myself.

It turned out to be the lawyer asking for a piece of paper he already had, I described where it was in the folder I gave him. I HATE the phone because I never know when it will ring, it makes me so jumpy. I could be reading or napping and BRRRRRIINNNNNGGG there goes my peace and quiet. Or I could be drinking something and end up wearing it! I curse Alexander Bell!


Anyway the lawyer said everything should be sent off within the next few weeks.

Goodbye freedom!

No comments: